Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Nice.

I really have nothing to complain about the College, everything is going very well and the teachers are also wonderful (untill now, of course). I just don't know if Contabilidade Geral will kill me one day hahahaha! This hard matter maybe kill all of us there.
.
At College I made three nice friends: Lidiane, Elaine and Daniel. Thwy are so funny and today I decided to make Lidiane sing with me strange and old songs, she couldn't, she just knew how to laugh about me and even she tried to hide the sound with her hands she couldn't and the teacher looked at her while she was completely red!
.
Everything there is different from school, you have some freedom which you would never have at school. I hope to remember about taking the camera to take some pictures from there and if I can't I will just photography the shopping, it's not so big like the one in Barra da Tijuca but it's better than some places here.
.
I've been so happy even these tired days but believe me, everything is so amazing that I'm not carring about the little problems which happen, I'm just looking to the nice points.
.
I'm so sleepy, maybe it's because I woke up at 5 a.m. and my bad-being is still. I will try to rest more but today I don't know if I will do it, I'm missing my love so much and my mother said that when she comes back from work she will take us to Habib's and later we will visit Cristina because she wants to buy something there with her, I didn't want to go there but Cristina's son is getting better from the accident and I think it will be nice if he looks at new faces at their house, not to disturb him, just to say "hello".

1 comment:

Tim Rice said...

It sounds like you are making a good start at college. And I'm glad that the positives are outweighing the negatives. Often, it's the way we look at things. And college often opens up a lot of new windows.