Monday, February 20, 2006

My frist day at college.

Yeah! Finally my fear made no sense. Really, my first day at college was so good and nice, something that I never saw equal, some different people to my eyes, new places and new smiles. Today I had mathematics and informatic classes, nice teaches but the books frightned me so much and just to know that I will have to make big homeworks and make the exercises from the books without they ask me but it will be cause I will have to study.
.
This week is the last week before the Carnaval, then we stop about one week and just back to the normal activities after this. The things there were really good and I'm thanking Allah because of that, I'm really happy for everything.
.
Now I'm checking about the things I must complete in my college calendar, these first days will busy my mind, but I hope in a good way not making me crazy as I will probably be.

No comments: