Wednesday, October 11, 2006

For me, the most important new of this week is that on Saturday night I found 6 little pets in the rain and cold weather outside in my street. Someone from some blocks near here just left them in a market bag and left. The boys told me how that happened and that it was in the lunch time.

I got them with my brother and we brought them home to care of them and give them some food because they are less than 2 months-old. So, they are living in our home untill today. We gave them the right medication to get better of their illnesses and when they get better we will give them.

They are happy because they are also sleeping near Laika (my female dog) and they think she is their mother. She is carring about them but they are making she tired. Junior (my male dog) is feeling lonely because we have to put him to sleep alone in another part of the house.

Well, I'm really loving the 'babies'.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now, talking about Brazil... after wins Kwait's national team for 3X0, yesterday we won Equador for 2x1. Poor Ronaldinho, he tried twice to make a goal but nothing helped him. I wish he could make those goals because from a long time he is fasting from goals in for the national team.

About Kwait... hehehe, I think they didn't want or didn't know how to play soccer because they were LOST in the field but I enjoied all the match just listening and reading the Arabic names. I'm crazy but that's me.

1 comment:

Tim Rice said...

Little pets like this are almost always so fun! :) It's neat that you are taking care of them.