Monday, October 30, 2006

I sent today an e-mail I had to had sent before but the e-mail notified me that the address weren't working.

I had never felt how I had made the others feel before but now I understand. Sentence without meaning for you? Yeah, hmm... can be.

I know I'm fat, I'm ugly, I'm boring. I know all that. And today I heard it again from my father. But why try to make myself better if there isn't a propose? Life is hard to understand and hard to live.

Yesterday someone asked me what's love and for the first time in my life I didn't want to answer to that question, I couldn't and I didn't want. There is a reason for everything in this life but no one needs to understand me or stop all the world to give attention to my tears or my complains. And I thought, if no one needs to understand me why use the universal language to express my feelings or life? I will think about what I will really do.

No comments: