Monday, October 23, 2006

The pets.


It's a torture...

The little one. I don't know why but he didn't get the same size of his brothers and sisters, he looks like a puppy of 1 month-old.

Amarelinha is walking...

Can you see Iena hidding?

The big Patinha thinking what he can do to disturb Laika.

There is Amarelinha having a nice talk to Iena but I think he isn't listening to her.

Now you can see the back of Branquinha - the white one - and the back of Pretinho - the black one. They were messing something near my feet and they weren't carring to the camera.



Pretinho is looking for you! Look at him in the shadow. I know you can't see his eyes but he is looking, believe me.

Amarelinha near Juninho (the one in red).

Macaquinho crying beause I didn't let the door opened.

Branquinha again.





If you look well you will find 3 little kids. Look well. Let's play!

By Camila.

No comments: