Tuesday, February 06, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDMA!!!!

Today is my grandma's birthday, I'm so happy to spend more one year with her. And when I went to talk to her today morning some minutes ago she was cleaning the street with my grandpa and my aunt. I asked her if even in the birthday she won't rest a little, she said she has to clean!

About the babies, some are looking like fine and others with a strong cold, but Pretinho, the black one, after convulsions all the day yesterday is being a little better. As he is feeling well but is just sleepy a little because of the calmers he is taking he went to eat his food and eat the food with milk I make to them eat everyday in the morning. He ate alone in another plate because if I left him eating with the others they would finish all before Pretinho come close.

After drink too much water and eat a lot he is resting a little here in the living room with me, he seems to be feeling really a little better.

I thank everyone who prayed for the babies and helped me with good wishes. I want to thank God too, to be listening to me when I need.

No comments: