Thursday, February 01, 2007

My little babies, now, without Lelinha.

This one is Guguinha, he was taking some sun and I decided to photografe him.
Very tired.
Laika waking up to take a pic.
Gordo didn't want to move and I think he was saying something like "go away! can't you see I'm sleeping?!".
Limão coming out of his room.
Iena, Branquinha and Limão (starting from the up left to right).
I think he thinks he is a model. Can you see his belly? It's all food, as it's full there is no way to walk well, so he tries to rest. And, to who noticed, this golden one appearing without I ask in the camera is Junior, he wanted to appear too.
From when Guguinha came to our house he didn't get so bigger, just really a little, but I think it's normal, he is here only for one month, he is about 3 months old nowadays.
He wanted privacity to go to the toilet but I got him in the moment of his number 1 after waking up.
Limão.
Pretinho is slow these days, but we know, as they are all sick they got thinner and slower. I hope it gets better and I hope to see they fine again.
See how much healthy he is! His tongue is really pink as should be and I thank God that he didn't be sick as the little babies.
If you saw Branquinha pics ago and look at her now in this pic don't think she is only a skeleton, she was very very sick and throwing blood out too. Now she much better than before and I want to see her fat as before.
La Blanc, as we call her sometimes.
Guguinha in the sun.
Gordurinha hehehe.
If you look well you will see Branquinha, Gordo and Limão disturbing the poor Junior who only wanted to rest a little.
Branquinha only in skin and bones.
I think now you can see well Limão and Gordo.
Pretinho trying to go away.
Guguinha.
Iena. I'm worried about him. Don't think he sleeping, no. He is closing his eyes because he is getting a little blind but he is still watching us well. I hope he keep trying to have forces to stop this virus inside himself.
Now he opened his eyes.
Gordo bitting the little Limão.
Branquinha tired.
Gordo finishing with *Fiu. It was the Fiu of Laika and Junior, but when the babies were some months younger my mother gave them the Fiu and they ate Fiu's noise, feet, hand and ass. Now it doesn't make noise anymore but Gordo is wanting to eat the rest, I think.
Pretinho.
He gave up and left the Fiu.
Branquinha wanting to sleep. "No more pics" she said.
Magro (he is Iena, but we call him like this too).
Pretinho.
Guguinha running from the invisible.
Alemão again!

*Fiu: It's a name we gave to the little Pooh, a toy of plastic that we give to pets play, which make noises if we press it. It's not the real name in Portuguese or in Brazil, it's just a name we gave to this toy to they understand what we are talking about, so if we ask "where is fiu?" they go to take it.
NOTE: THE CAPTIONS OF EACH PICTURE ARE THE ONES BELOW.

No comments: