Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm getting angry with my aunt, I hate her way to say the things behind the others and now it's about me but I could hear well.

I don't think she should blame me for something I'm not responsable. If I were a genius or maybe a witch to know things and later make them wanting to make something bad to the others she should do.

Why am I blamed if I warned her before and she made as she hadn't listened to me. Now it's not her who is paying the price, but her dogs. I'm almost sure she is far to have a heart or feelings and talk something behind me is one of the things I don't accept but I'm trying to don't make problems to her and shut up because if I get stressed I will say things she won't like to listen.

She should pay more attention about what she says or what she thinks... She doesn't know that she is only turning the things to the difficult side. God bless her and make she better, and make me be calm and quiet though I listen to these things.

No comments: