Thursday, February 01, 2007

I want to thank Rabie and Tim who read my blog and gave me some power with the comments. I really want to thank for that. I know life has to continue and I will keep all the moments I had with her, God is blessing her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Before anything I want to thank God for everything He is doing for me and for my dogs. He is listening to my prayers and I will try my best to make my best to Him. My grandmother is helping me about buy the medication my pets need to be better. Iena is seeming to start to be blind but with this injection they are taking maybe he recupairs his vision. It's wonderful to think the things can get better again, and if the things don't, I will keep loving them as I do now, maybe more than ever.
About yesterday I was in a dinner with my family though I didn't think it would be nice it was o.k. there.

THANK YOU, GOD!

No comments: