Tuesday, April 24, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

It's the present mom gave me in the morning.
So wonderful. I love you, mom!
P.S.: Sorry to don't open right today untill this night but you know I'm feeling bad and still without know what's it.
And this my mother with the present my brother and I gave her while she was working. We met her in the hospital and surprised her. I know the gift was given on my birthday but as her birthday was yesterday and it was a holiday here in Rio de Janeiro no place opened and she was at home what didn't allow us to be out to buy her something without she knows we would do.
I also forgot the camera yesterday night when we were out in the restaurant with 2 of her friends and their boyfriends to comemorate that especial date but today one of them came with my mother to say happy birthday to me and I could steal a pic of her. Anyway, great smile, Gláucia.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: