Thursday, April 05, 2007

Stories

Having no time to post I just can write something today because it's holiday in Brazil this friday. Well, last week, talking to my grandfather my brother asked him a different question from the other days. We tried before to ask him that but he never answered and as that day I think he was feeling good he told us.

I was working and my brother was making his homework in front of me and asked my grandfather "grandpa, how did you know my grandma?" and he started laughing but explained after a while.

- I was a driver in those old transport cars of people and I used to make the way Santíssimo - Campo Grande and she used to be everyday in my car to work. That's how I knew her.
- But grandpa, who started first to look at the other?
- Hahaha, it's something else... but in that time she was so beautiful, nowadays she is very ugly. Like me, I used to be more than handsome and nowadays I look at myself in the mirror and say "wow, there isn't an ugliest man in this world!" and I be remembering about my young ages... yes, we were beautiful, but now... hehehe, I'm this.

He said everything in a very funny way that we couldn't stop laughing while he was telling that and smiling like if it was something sarcastic.

No comments: