Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Problems

I wish my father could understand me a little. He is always thinking it must be on his way and instead of make me happy or help to tell him the truth he just wants to force his idea over me.

I really don't know what more to do, just wish he could understand me and let me take my own decisions at least at once in my life. I think I'm big enough for this.

Why does he want to force me to have friends, to invite people if I don't want anyone and why cook seafood if he knows it's the only thing I really don't like. It's hard to talk to someone who doesn't understand me and although I tell him I don't want that and it's to let the things just run as if it was an indifferent day he wants to force his opinion and make the things on his way saying "it would be better if it was a surprise because I try to be someone nice and just see the things I take. Change yourself, you must have friends and care about yourself and not about the others. Like this you will just find problems and will be someone that no one likes to have conact with".

Unhapply I had to hear that and he was still with his ignorance, trying to force his things though it's MY BIRTHDAY! I hope he really doesn't do anything as he hopes because I know myself and probably he won't like my way with him or with the guests he choose or with the food he cook or with anything else that comes from him. If it will be like this maybe he will regret to be done something like this on my birthday.

He should know there are much important things in my life that he promised and never did. Things I don't want to list all of them now, but they are things like when I was 13 years old he asked me what I would want on my 15's, a big party or a something else? I said I wanted a travel and he didn't need to give me it on my 15's but just could try untill there, saving some money to I can do this. He said o.k. and see, untill today, I have nothing. And what about my driving license that he promised me to start paying it when I was in the end of my 17's and 1 full year is pass and he doesn't even want to think about it.

Very good father I have...

No comments: