Friday, April 27, 2007

I know I must post something and today I really would post something related to my dogs and to the weather here. It rained a lot and was very windy. Some plants of my grandfather were broken by the wind and we were just watching to the nature hard way.

I thank for the new about Soumaya today, I'm really happy for her.

Right now, it stopped raining and we are just at home feeling the great temperature of the real autum we have here but that never appears although we are in this season. The dogs are just stressed because they dont like the rain and love playing in the opened part of the backyard.

Now, there are just programs talking about researches in Africa with two crazy men in Animal Planet Channel.

Ah, a good new, there won't have classes on monday and tuesday because of the holday of the work on may first.

No comments: