Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm having problems with my connection today but it's ok, sometimes it happens and I just have to wait. When the weather is windy and rainy like today (without comments about the cold it's doing outside) the internet servers use to have problem. Maybe the wind distroies something but I really don't know what happens there.

Today we advanced more in the matter. I'm feeling happy for understanding something but while I was trying to download the new program to make my homework my connection left me and it's near the lunch time. Later I will have to go to work and then just will do something or study something another time.

I'm still offline but writing in the note to post later. My dogs are making a big mess and even I say, clap or scare them they are still doing that, I'm feeling silly.

-----------------------------------------------

Será que alguém já ouviu a estória do "capetóide"? Hehe, é realmente engraçado. Meu pequeno irmão quando está com sono diz muitas coisas sem nexo. Uma delas por exemplo, tirando o antigo "mumunha", agora é o capetóide. Passa-se o tempo e ele vive dizendo que os pobres bichinhos, por latirem, chorarem, morderem tudo e fazerem um pouco de barulho são "capetinhas".

Outro dia porém, fomos dormir e por volta das 10 da noite. Matheus bem cheio de sono e acho que já muito "bêbado" de sonhos ouviu o Gordo latir e do fundo da cachola tirou a bonita frase: "Meu Deus! Manda esse capetóide calar a boca!" Hahahaha! Foi realmente demais. Além de que no dia seguinte não fazia idéia do que tinha dito e após dizermos o que houve ele ria sem parar nos perguntando "Eu disse isso?! Hehehe, mentira! Hahaha! Mas ele é um capetóide mesmo... rs"

No comments: