Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Opposites

Today, I was talking to my aunt about men. It's so funny, she said everywomen she works and study with say the same thing. It's good that she is studying psicology and is near to discover the big misteries that are behind this topic. She said I was so young to know all that but I was just like that other women she knew, and like her too. She told me that on our holiday she wants to make a community for orkut, but we will decide it well after this university semester.

The advice she told me was to be single all my life but I told her it's not my focus, I want to try to be different from the others. I know it's hard in a world that everyone divorce just because they woke up bad and don't want the other anymore. In a world that people get mad at simple things, at things that could be left behind and just share good moments, hug when we feel mad, cry, smile even we don't want that. These are good feelings that wether we try them all the time, although it be a hard time, the things become better, we understand the things in a clear way. The solution to our problems come when we feel standed by someone and when we feel that even in the times we try but don't be successfull we get a smile and a word of compreension.

My friends from university are nice with me. They are men.I have the chance to see how they deal with their problems, with their things but my mind is still a women's mind and I understand their way but I just can't be like them. I don't see the same necessity to worry about the things they worry about, I don't see reasons for the fights they said they had in times. I think there are much more important things to we care about. I think men and women will be always the opposite but will them oneday really be capable to understand each other?

If you want to try an answer just send it as a welcome comment.

No comments: