Monday, May 28, 2007

Yesterday and today

Well, I'm feeling happy and all I wanted to say about the newI received before yesterday was that my uncle Anderson will marry to Monique, his girlfriend. I didn't have time to explain to anyone that I'm really happy for this. Not because she is half French, but because her Father is Tunisian and that Monique thinks her father is still remembering some Arabic. It would be something nice to Rabie for have someone to speak with. And I think it will be a different party, her father is Tunisian but jew, what I think so nice.

And...
I wish I could have a better way with my father and that he knew how to deal with us. Yesterday was a really wonderful day with him to say the opposite. I just think he could understand that nothing will work with me with pressure. Saying it's in the time he wants, to do the things he want, when he wants. He can't say only 'no' to us in our lives, be angry it's ok but call his son of something not good or deal with a hair cut like if it was the end of the world is terrible. He is worse than a kid. But today I could deal with the situation even inside myself I was near to say some bad things to him.

Anyway, I'm happy today and I wish I could share my happiness with the others but even I'm trying I'm not being successful. I just want to share smiles and I want to feel fine to don't think I'm saying something wrong, or that I did something that didn't let the others happy even I was trying my best and doing it from my heart. I'm avoiding only myself.

No comments: