Saturday, June 09, 2007

Racism? Anger? I don't know, I just do not like him like the others and I do not like his way of being. I just really do not like him but I have to shut up because it is not my decision and I do not have to interview in other people's decision. They must walk by their own's feet and deal with the consequencies, I just hope they be happy even it has to be by something or someone I don't like at all.

I just have much tears inside myself for many reasons and I should let they free to roll down my face. Cry untill get tired a lot to sleep and wake up in the next day with a better feeling inside myself, an empty feeling of empty mind and empty heart but something that would let me feel better than in my angry way. I am learning how to deal with myself, how to be calmer but maybe still fighting with myself inside to learn how to don't make bad things with my ownself. But, I think, as the first time, I'm going to still fine and don't make anything wrong as I really should to have done.

No comments: