Monday, June 04, 2007

Why can't we be happy like the others????

Today I started my day really badly, was just being rude with everyone. With my mother, the dogs, my father, my grandmother, also treated my aunt in a bad way. I just noticed I couldn't be like that and tried to fix myself. I started remembering of things that use to let me so happy like when Rabie smiles to me and I see he is happy with me, some dreams I have always, some things in my life that I couldn't complete them as I wished but the time I had done something was enough to let me more than happy.

I come home and I see that there are still some people carring about me, looking at me, playing with me no matter what happens. I staied a time with my dogs after doing what I had to do at grandmother's house. I really love them and when I look around me I see I'm happy and I have everything I should have in this world, no more nor less. I'm thankful.

No comments: