Saturday, December 17, 2005

16 de Dezembro de 2006, my formature of high school.

People, the pcitures are a little dark but it's because the light in the place was few, it's wasn't my blame, the camera is a good one but the problem was just the light, forgive me.

Me in my formature.

My physic teacher making his talk.

After receive my diplome.

Me and my teacher of spanish, Daniela.

My classmates.

Me and my friends, I know the pictures are so dark but it was the place, no much light in there.

Rafael, me and Angelica.

My teacher of Portuguese, Monica.

Me, my friend Erica and Marcelo, my teacher of Physic again.

My ex-teacher of Portuguese, Elenir.

Me, my aunt Simone and my mother.

My friend Aninha, me and my friend N�ia.

My friend I didn't see from a long time Emanuele (Manu).

Jillian, me, Maria Isabel and Carol Rodrigues.

The people was in front of me.

My brother and my cousin.

Again.

My friends.

My grandpa, me and dad.

Me and uncle Sergio, he works at school. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie Binder said...

Congradulations Camila! I love you dear! I hope you have a bright and wonderful future.