Saturday, December 31, 2005


Just me in the jungle I live... Yes, it looks like a jungle sometimes.

Bad.



My brother after some sun in the beach but my father didn't use the sun protector very well on him.

The same caption as above.

You can't see but my crazy brother drew something in our wall and he was glad of showing it when I took the picture.

My street.

The jungle again.

My house is needing some painting.

I don't know why Gugu (Gustavo - my neighboor's son) wanted to pass with his bike when I was trying to take a picture of my brother...

Now the picture is without Gugu.

Aunt's and grandparent's house.

I don't know if he wanted to meditate...

The dark house... What do you think you will find if you arrive in??? Guess!

My mother's bedroom...

The sky was beautiful.

My security man, Juninho.

He again...

Does he protect something with this sleepy face???

Juninho and Laika playing.

Playing...

Laika loves to show us her new toys, this time it was a paper, she is a little crazy dog.

What a beautiful dog I have!

My sleepy guy...

Me.

I'm thanked that I'm far from the camera.

Bad.

In the kitchen.

Nico.

He was just making a pose...

Mom's things, if we start to play with it she eats us. :-D. Posted by Picasa