Saturday, December 17, 2005

In love with you.

Habibi, you know how much you mean to me, you know how happy I'm when you are with me. You are my life and the days are near, everything is soon, now we need just patient and then we will start a new road but together.

The seconds far from you let me without life but I know we aren't far, never, our soul and dreams are always joined in just one.

I want to thank you for all you are for me and for everything you have been for all this long we are together. Everything you do for me, the way you love me, the way you care about me makes me need you more and more each second. We spend too much time together and awake in the nights, poor of you nowadays, I'm killing you leaving you without sleep and rest, your boss will kill me in somedays, I'm sure.

The words can't say how much I love you but all the time I give my best to make you happy and make you know what you mean for me.

Now, we are much more than just friends or lovers, we are ready for our life and it's the important. I also thank your family for all the love and the pray they have for us, I don't know how to thank them.

My love, this far will have an end so soon, I love you, Rabie.

........Camila Bernardes.........

No comments: