Saturday, December 31, 2005

After someone steal Lilica...

... Now we have a new member in our family, he is really small and light brown, he is so amazing and clever, we named him Scooby, I don't know but in my opinion he looks like a bat, when I have time I'm going to take pictures of him.
I don't know if I told you about what happened with Lilica, poor of my sweet dog... Someone just opened the door to park the car in the house and didn't notice when she went out. After 2 hours my grandfather woke up and noticed it was missing 1 dog at home and looked for her in the street but nothing, someone stole her. My heart is really broken because of this but it's the life and we can't do anything now.
This new baby is so nice, everyone wants him in the same time, my father is traveling and didn't see him yet, when he comes back today he will see. Kisses to my little handsome new baby.

No comments: