Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The boring day.

Tell me why sometimes the days are so horrible and everything seems to be so boring? I can't find an answer for this but I know it was like today. Everyone had the face of few friends, all the family was like that, everyone was boring today, I don't know why but I really didn't spend too much time with them.
I worked with my mother today but I have to admit that I didn't do too much, I have been feeling so tired these days, and maybe cause we ate too much on Christmas I just want to sleep all the time, and I'm doing that, my grandmother suspects that I have some anemy, but I don't think so, it's just my lazy way of always, but now I'm putting it in pratice because of my holiday, I'm really enjoying as much as I can.
There is a funny part that I can't forget to say about today... My love and my friends Ju and Carol are really making me laugh here, we made a conference and they want to speak portuguese even knowing that he is just in the begining of it, they are really crazy but I love them, it's making my day a little better.

1 comment:

........................ Cam Bernardes said...

Hey, nice blog yours, I wanted to write something to you as a comment but you didn't allow comments in your blog, it's ok, if you always read my page you will read this answer for you.
You are so welcome to write anytime you want and I wish we could keep contact, can be here in my comments page, I don't worry, if you read it just answer me. :) Bye bye.