Saturday, December 31, 2005

About my Christmas and New Year.

My happiness about do something nice or enjoy these parties are zero this year. I hate have to spend these dates going for some minutes in each house to talk to the people and back and repeat this all the time untill I get sleepy, I don't like to go there and don't find my father at home, it's really boring, I wish he was there all the time but I know that now he has his own life and he really can't be all the time at his home, no one is happy there from 2 years ago, we don't find motivations, and as he found someone and somewhere else to be he is right to go out and enjoy, if I don't do he must do.
Sometimes I wish I had friends to go out with them, to enjoy, to make jokes, to make fun but everything seems so difficult sometimes... I wanted to be alone and just think about my life and maybe travel if I had money to this, well, I have money but not enough to go where I wanted. Maybe in some years I can do it.
Today I thought about something but I won't say what's it, I hope in some years I also can do that. Inshaa Allah.

No comments: