Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Dalila was found!

I'm feeling well to write again. Dalila, my aunt Flávia's dog was found today.
There was a painter painting my aunt's house and on saturday, in the time to leave, he left the door opened and the dog escaped. We looked for her around all the neighborhood. She is pregnant and we were worried about her also because my aunt liked her. Today someone who lives in the house in front of aunt's house, told my grandmother that someone was with the dog and in the afternoon we went to check it. There they sent us to another house where the woman said. We waited some hours untill the house's owner comes. He gave her back to us. We are so happy!
There is something good, he was carring well about Dalila, dog's food and water to her. Thank to everyone.

No comments: