Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My mother passed to a period of training in a hospital in Campo Grande, only 15 min far from my home. It's good because she will receive some money too. In her current training period she isn't receiving anything to work but now she will.

I'm praying for everyone, I'm happy for my life and for the people and things around me.

Today I went to the university to make my admission. Well, I just did the test but I will have to make other things other days and I only brought the prices to my grandmother and my father analise it. They did and decided to share the price to me study. I hope this time the things keep well and I hope I like what I will study.

Another thing... I'm only waiting for the confirmation paper from the concurse and I will check when it will be the test. I will try to study a little more to prepare myself better to the exam.

That's all, I think.

No comments: