Saturday, December 09, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RABIE, MY LOVE!!!!!!

There is something I wanted to say...
Maybe he thought I forgot to post something about him too but I didn't forget.
Yesterday, december 8th, was my lover's birthday and here is the tribute to him.
He means more than he thinks, he is wonderful and always try and is the best one for me. I love him and I'm here because I'm proud about him. He is the big reason of my happiness.
I can't say everything he means to me only by words but I think he has idea about what I feel when I'm with him. I'm happy to be with you, Rabie, you make me feel perfect beside you and you are much more than I could ask to have someday.
I thank you for being with me all this time.
I love you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is cute!
Nice site!

callie
www.calliesrelam.blogspot.com