Friday, December 01, 2006

My kids


Amarelinha or "Lelinha" for us decided to be sleeping in the chair. Don't worry about the mess you see near her but those things are there because they want to be near Laika and Junior but they can't. We have reasons.

Braquinha looking at the camera. She doesn't speak and doesn't listen well. She has problems hehe! But she is so sweety!

Pretinho didn't get bigger. The others are big and being fat like monsters but him, poor of him, he is always small, I think it's something normal from him.

Patinha, the biggest one. He is a little slow. A good baby, but the others are clever than him. He has size but no mind.

This one looks like Patinha but he is just like a twin brother. He has some different things and his name is Iena. I just could take this pic of him because he was sleeping with the others. Yesterday when I tried while I was taking their pics he didnt allow me take a pic of him because he was jumping a lot. He is superactive.

Branquinha was the only one that appeared in the pic now because she is white and though they are sleeping in the dark she can appear.
By Camila.

No comments: