Thursday, December 28, 2006

I don't like this life a lot, sometimes I prefer to be far from here and live in another place, not in this country. I don't want anyone near me nowadays. I want to be far from me.

I don't want a life near anyone, I want to be alone, live alone, have my life alone. I know sometimes the things change and we lose a little the control.

All I want to say is shit shit shit shit million times shit.
It's to throw out the things I feel sometimes.

I didn't want to make this post long also because I don't have anything to say or talk about but I would be glad if no one ask me what's happening or why these words because I don't want to say anything to anyone, without exceptions, ok?

If be "adult" in the real meaning of the word means something so important, I'm sorry, I don't think it changes something, all it teached me was to RESPECT the ones around me, to be adult inside myself and if my presence is so bad like this sometimes I think it's better take a time to rest far from everyone or maybe try my luck far from the people who want FREEDOM. Two words I care about but two words that have different meanings to the ones who talk about them.

Do you know? I will tell you something, people, no Brazilian is a good person, sorry if you think a Brazilian is someone nice or if you talk to one of them here and think they are nice, they aren't. I'm including myself in this too. Sometimes the Brazilian people don't lie, but it's like everywhere, sometimes they do and sometimes they not, but don't be thinking that the people you find here in Brazil or the people you find by net is good, be carefull with them because we are a really bad people.

It's just a simple warning that you must care about.

I'm thinking about do things like study or make new friends or do exercises or do something to busy my mind because as they say "idle mind is devil's workshop" or something like this in English. Ah... something I have to add about the topic above: Brazilian women are just backs shaking as you see in carnival and Brazilian men means NO RESPECT to anyone.

Today there is nothing good to do but I need something soon to busy my time. I have to say sorry for someone because I will have to talk to him later. I won't stop the things but there are things between us that I will want to talk to him. Don't think I will change something, but I will just explain more the things.

Please, marking more this thing, I don't want someone ask me about what's happening or not. I don't want to talk about anything and more, if someone want to hide something from me it's o.k. because I won't say anything. There are things in this life we don't need to share and they are only personal things, things that we are shame of.

I wish everyone good times but remember that the life is just this one and if you can, pay attention at the things and at the people around you because they will make you and help you in your life.

Once a friend wrote in his status: YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICES AND YOUR CHOICES MAKE YOU.

No comments: