Friday, December 15, 2006

My mother is in the hospital

Yesterday night we knew about the bad new of these days: my mother will have to be in the hospital for some days.

She took an injection because of the hospital rules. Every worker of a hospital has to take all the necessary injections to keep working there. She did it. But as last time, this injection made bad to her. Her arm isn't moving well and in the place of the application its red, big and hot. We thought it was only alergy about the medication contained in those two injections but yesterday, one day after she takes the injection the things got worse and her fever was so big. She went to her doctor and the woman said she was going to need a treatment and would have to be in the hospital.

She called me and after that she came home to take some clothes because we didn't know in exact how much time she needed to be in the hospital. Yesterday night she went to the hospital and talked to us by phone before we sleep.

It's friday today, I talked to my mother in the morning and I heard what left me really down but something that I accept if it's to let she fine. She will have to be there for 7 days. I will try to visit her tomorrow as my grandmother promissed me to take me there. I will take more other clothes to my mother and bring back with me the ones she is using there. I wished she could come back home before of this time but want the best for her, so if the 7 days are really necessary to her recuperation I agree.

Pray for her, please.

No comments: