Thursday, September 07, 2006

Happy Brithday Grandpa! and Happy Independence day!

Before anything I want to congratulate my grandfather Armando for being always with us and because of his birthday today. He is a perfect grandpa and I have nothing bad to say about him, he is more than a father, he is a love for me. I love you, grandpa.

Our Independence day went well but not much comemorated as ever. It's always like this, only some people be in street showing their clothes and walking. From so long ago it's not comemorated a lot, sometimes we forget about this day, we just can't forget because it's holiday here.

The cold is still these days but nothing new, just the same car accidents in Rio de Janeiro's South Zone are being showed in the news time all the time. Maybe they think we are crazy and like spotlights to be crashing in. Now they are saying the cariocas (people from Rio de Janeiro) are the ones who use the highest speeds in the streets. I don't know but they are trying to find reasons for the accidents.

Something more, mom and me are doing biscuits (not cookies to eat, just art) and I'm getting tired of that, I don't agree with the ones who say it's something relaxing to go. Hell!

No comments: