Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm feeling down these days, I'm trying to change my way but I'm still feeling no happiness and no hope about anything.
I'm posting this because maybe it helps me to feel better writing and making the things out of me.
My dogs, songs, texts, books are the only things making my mind busy. If I stay without nothing to do I start getting more down. My dogs are standing me because even they are boring sometimes they are always listening to me and playing, making jokes seeming funny.
I have been watching my neighbors playing soccer or ridding a bike and I feel bad to can't do the same because of my leg. I hope this week I have my exams and make the last one I have to do.
I thank God that everyone here is so fine but I won't lie, I think my faith is being less, I will try to recupair it and I will try to go somewhere I find peace.

3 comments:

anishjoseph said...

Cheer up girl...
everything will happen according to your wish. good day to you...
rejoice in the lord always...

Tim Rice said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Life does hurt all too often.

Mauricio said...

Um boa semana!

Animo, animo.
Mauricio