Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yesterday I wasn't feeling well and went to bed early because I really didn't know what had happened to me. At 8:00 P.M. I was already laied. To end my day, I burned the point of my fingers touching something in the fire, but they are so fine, it was just something simple.

Today I woke up at 10:00 A.M. It's being very cold like all the days of this and last week. Believe or not but tonight we are having one of the coldest nights in Rio de Janeiro, 8ºC. For us it's almost freezing here, I don't know if someone from here can stand the temperature of a cold country. In our south we are having some snow because of the cold, it's about -5ºC there and they stopped the schools yesterday in some towns because the kids were freezing there.

Some minutes ago I was in my neighbor's house to buy some movies to we watch it now, but it's unstandable to be outside. Specially to take a shower today I jumped because I have to take shower with the cold water to don't be sick.

Now I'm leaving but something:
- Brazil is the best!!!!!!!!
It won Argentine on sunday of 3 X 0. Today we won Wales of 2 X 0. Perfect Dunga, congratulations.

1 comment:

Tim Rice said...

Wow! It sounds like it's colder where you are than where I am right now.