Saturday, September 02, 2006

Aha, you don't know, I had typed a big post here but this s*** computer made the favor to erase this. By the way no problem, but now I will resume everything. The weather here is cold these days but it's really good for me because I like it, the problem is just for my dogs and rat because they have to be dressed all the time. About my posts, I didn't do before because I had no idea to post. My groom isn't posting anything in his blog because he isn't having time to do, but I think he will try to do it when he have time.

Everything is more than ok with my family. I will try to post more.

5 comments:

Tim Rice said...

Just stopping by to say Hi. Sorry you lost your post here.

Noushu says: said...

hi camila,
Thanx for commenting my blog.i am very happy to know that u should understood me, because ur new post in english. if u will hardwork for ur blog u will get a good future. i wish all the best for u.
kisses from india.
Noushad

Ellee Seymour said...

t imagine it ever being cold in Rio. I sypmathise about your IT problems, hope all is well now.

Anonymous said...

Hi! linked you from Raj'S blog.You have a nice blog liked reading through it ( I lost 2 posts) I understand how you feel :)
Wish you well

Anonymous said...

I assume you are a horse rider, I am close to Newmarket and love visiting the races. You are very lucky if you have a groom who can blog too.