Monday, September 04, 2006

These pictures I took them yesterday, as I said, because of the cold weather the dogs are wearing clothes.

Juninho looking at me because it didn't know what I was doing.

Laika is always a happy dog. I think Laika and Junior adopted this yellow toy as their son.



Bela, my aunt's dog.

Lele (the black one) bitting the little Dalila.

Now Sansao is also there helping Lele.

The strong Scooby trying to take a sun shine in a cold weather. I think it wanted to warm the bones.

Dalila.
By Camila.

4 comments:

Mauricio said...

Oi Camila,

Navegando de muito longe vim parar no seu blog.

A Dalila é igual ao Cookie, já tem 4 anos o sem vergonha.

Legal ver as fotos.

Lembranças.

Keshi said...

amazing cute lil animals. Love em!

Keshi.

Raj said...

Hi Camila, Thx for dropping by my Blog and commenting.

Hey all those doggies are really cute and Dalila is a real sweetheart. Nice pics. Keep it up.

Raj

Tim Rice said...

Great dog pictures!