Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My day

My day yesterday was really nice. I couldn't imagine I would laugh a lot like that. In the morning, after get in downtown to take my exam and go to the doctor I asked my mother to go with me to a center of shops in the streets because I wanted to buy a t-shirt for me.

We went there and looking for the t-shirt I wanted, in the shop beside us, my mother saw two women from Germany and they were trying to buy something in English with the seller but he couldn't understand anything and started to take advantage of the situation, but as she didn't know if what he was doing was normal or not she allowed. My mother saw that and called me to help them, so I offered help and they accepted.

We spent a long time with the same seller while he wanted to sell something that costs R$ 25,00 for R$ 50,00 and I told him I knew why he was doing that, just because those women were from another country. He almost shouted with me saying he couldn't make that t-shirt cheaper and etc. I told the price to the women and they said 'thank you' to him and left without buy the t-shirt.

Walking in some other shops nearby that one we found other kinds of t-shirts and I was helping them with the translation but unhapply, after about 30 minutes we gave up and they thanked me for the help. After we leave them I bought my t-shirts and followed to a place to wait my mother lunch.

Mom and me stopped to she lunch. There she got her lunch in the restaurant and I was just waiting she finish to we start walking again to get my exam. A man sat in the same table we were and started talking about politics while my mother and he were still having their lunch. We were talking about something and he just arrived with his topic. It was funny but we didn't care.

Finally we got the exam and went to the doctor. We waited about some hours and I was just checking the bags with the things we bought in a shop of arabic things there. The doctor called me and we were fast there. He analised me again and told me what to do.

Coming back home my mother bought our dinner before we take the bus and so, more 1 hour and a half to get home.

The bus was so full when we were near Bonsucesso. 3 gays arrived in the bus and were making fun there without reason. After sometime one of them received a call and was really shouting of happiness, the people were just don't carring about them. In the end of the trip they went to the end of the bus to leave and there they sent kisses to the driver, thanked the woman who gets the money and said their names: Vanda Camburão (Vanda big van [that car]), Deisirí (some poor people put strange names in their kids, but I think in this case the owner chose it alone) and Marisa Sabatella (Sabatella is the last name of a Brazilian actress, she is named Letícia Sabatella, maybe that one chose him that name thinking he looked like her. He was wrong). After say that nobody could stop laughing, even them couldn't.

It was a really funny day for me and I laughed a lot as I didn't do from so long ago.

1 comment:

Tim Rice said...

I think that was great that you gave of your time to help somebody that was being taken advantage of. I believe God will reward you for helping others.