Friday, January 27, 2006

The day.

This week I have been so busy studing, working and listening to foolish things. I didn't want to do that but I had to ask my father about going with me to take a document that I will need to use this year and the few words he told me just made me feel bad and wish that I hadn't asked about he goes with me, I'm big enough to go there alone, I'm not a kid anymore but I don't know why I'm still like that. He told me that after he comes back from the work today morning we will go there, he will let me crazy, all of me just get unquiet near him because sometimes I hoped to hear different things from the one who is my father.

Yesterday I really worked at the office and today after the lunch I will go there again to finish something I have to do and later make new papers to the people's payment, it must be ready today, I think that about 7 p.m. we can finish it.

I know I have to study if I want something to my life but I really don't want to. Everything is letting me tired and I really don't want to do anything before the University's answer, I know I must wait 4 days to know about it, so, as it's resting just few days I will wait without troubles or worries.

My brother is so stressed these days and I don't know why, I try to ask him but he doesn't notice his changed way, by the way, it will easy fast, inshaa Allah. Just the last thing, I hurted my mouth3 days ago and it's killing me a lot, I can't eat anything and even the medications I take nothing makes it get better.

I want to sleep too much because all my body is asking for help, this hot weather disturbs me and don't allow me to sleep good, believe or not we have to be almost naked to sleep here without use the air condictioner, it's not because the people use to say that the brazilian ones use to be naked, it's just a wrong talk, no one knows the weather here in Rio de Janeiro, just if had come here before.

Talking about Rio de Janeiro did you see what some robbiers did with the English tourists near Copacabana beach? Terrible! More than £ 400.000 was stolen from them, that's why the people just hear bad things about Brazil and after that don't want to come here to visit, some shit people do things like that and everyone pays the high price of being "bad-talked". I do really hate these kind of people and things like that make me shy of tell that I'm brazilian, sometimes we must agree when the others say that we are a bad people... I just want to tell everyone that we aren't a real bad people but like everywhere here is the same, we have violence, maybe too much violence compared to other countries but most of all of us here have a good heart and even the very bad econimic situation we live in nowadays we don't stop smiling or helping someone who needs help, it's our way and by God's bless I hope we still like this forever.