Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wonderful!

Today I was thinking about something to post and I really found it, No! Better! Someone found it to me! What a happiness! You can't imagine how much I'm happy, my sister-in-law just called me and she was really wonderful and kind with me. I will tell you how everything happened...

I didn't sleep well last night, and today in the morning I had to study. After backing home I took a shower and had my lunch, I was just wanting my bed, it was really calling me and repeating "come to sleep, come to sleep...". I just laied myself for a second and I found myself sleeping deeply. Everything was perfectly calm, I don't know why but before sleeping I took my mobile with me and left it in my bed. Suddenly the mobile rang, I just opened part of my eyes to check the number, I really didn't think it could be Rabie because he didn't use to call me at that time. It really wasn't him. A female voice was saying "hello, how are you?" and I only could think about the answer "hi, I'm fine", I was so sleepy to let my mind work properly or translate my thinks to english. Who it could be???

Someone from the other side said "are you Camila?", I just replied "yes" waiting for a moment, wanting to know who was that woman with a great english. When she started talking again and told me "I'm Nadia, Rabie's sister..." I really lost my words and started laughing, just in that time I really woke up. It was wonderful but I was surprised with her way to talk to me, I don't know if I lost my shyness or just made it bigger when I knew that I was talking to her. I can't lie, I was so happy and it made my day too much better and I couldn't stop smiling, I wish I had talked more with her but as I lost my words I couldn't enjoy too much as I really wanted.

She asked if I wanted to talk to her brother, of course I did but I just knew how to say "I will kill you! Hahaha!". I love him, he never cares when I say things like that and he says he loves me, he is amazing, always! And my sweet sister... no words about her, so great, and think that I was afraid that she hadn't liked me. I want to thank her for that, she doesn't know how much happy she left me! Later we will talk a lot, more and more, and I wanted she knew that I'm loving her from here even we just had few and fast moments to talk. Thank you for the beautiful day.

No comments: