Friday, January 06, 2006

Just some pitures.


Me and my brother.

In my brother's birthday: My uncle, my aunt and my father.

Me and my friends Marcela and Patrícia making a tour in the downtown with my mother.

Me, mom, Patrícia and Marcela.

Marcela and me in somewhere that I forgot the name. My mother went there to give them back a book which she didn't want.

I liked this picture, even Patrícia didn't want to take it because she is always shy.

Aha! This photo has a funny story. We were walking in the street when I saw this shop of flower and there was a man who worked in it in front of the shop, I told my friends it would be a nice background to a picture, so I asked the worker to take a picture of us. He was a little nervous because he saw different people there and said "Of course dear, for you I can do everything". I thanked him and when we continued walking about 20 men where in the other side of the street looking at us since we came there and they just said "Yesss, do everything to them. Uhuuuu!! Hey girls, come back here!" and me and Marcela did the same Uhuuuu to them hahahaha, we laughed a lot.

In front of a shop.

Patrícia had to send something to Abdu.

Me and my teacher Jeferson.

Me and Ellim, I didn't want this picture but it was the last one we took together and no problem in this, it was nice. Nice time while we could keep a friendship like that.

My friends Carol Buchecha, Juliana Mustrange, Maria Isabel (Bebel), Carol Rodrigues, Jillian (Jill) and me.

My brother's friend André and him.

Me and the little group of evils: Matheus, Romulo, Raphael and Christopher.

Raphael next the door, Yan (the brother of Matheus' friend) and my grandfather.

Mom, brother and my grandmother.

The last picture is to end with a golden key! My aunt Simone making a funny face. She said she just would take a piture if she could make that face, so, it's.
By Camila.

No comments: