Tuesday, January 03, 2006

News.

I don't know how Brazil will start this year but I hope that the situation of all the population get better. I didn't want to vote but this year I'm obligated to do, here, everyone, considered adult (more than 18 years old) must vote, if we don't we aren't allowed to do manythings, the paper we call "título de eleitor" is a number that we have to show with the other documents and everyone check that to see it we are legal and allowed to do or buy somethings here. I hate this kind of way but what can I do? I will have to vote...

________________________________________________________________

Did you see the news???A ring of patins in Germany collapsed, there are 11 deads and more than 20 hurt people. 7 of the deads are children. The firemen are still looking for the other missing people but the snow isn't helping them.Bad, if they knew that the ring was having security problems why did they allow the people stay there??? If someone find an answer...

________________________________________________________________

A lot of rain and flood are happening in Brazil, right in the State of São Paulo and in some parts of the USA. Here it's happening because of the summer rains but I heard that in USA the cause was because of the hot weather out of time.In Indonesia happened the same, many flooded places and people trying to find somewhere to stay.I wish everything was better and I will pray to everyone be fine and safe, these sad news let me feel down.