Saturday, January 07, 2006

Just some wine...

After some wine today I felt better. I just drunk because I'm stressed a lot, I know why but I'm unquite here being just at home, I try to find a telephone number in my mobile contacts list but nothing, no one of them would like to go out to a party with me today. Mother couldn't go too because tomorrow he has tests at her course and she had to study. What a boring day!

I wanted to sleep more in the morning but everyone here was just making terrible noises and I couldn't sleep. Thanking this chance I went out with my mother and my brother to buy my cousin's present because tomorrow is her birthday party and to post the letter I had to have post sometime ago, I hope it come in time but the post is stealing us! So expensive so send something not heavy. When I came back home with my brother I had to go to my aunt's house to take care about my little cousins while my aunt went to work with my mother, I was just about 1 step far of sleeping there and forget them. I had to took my brother with me because there was no one to be with him, everyone was out today at my grandmother's house.

I'm almost opening the bottle of Martini Rosé to drink it with some ice, it's delicious, but my wine is still really tasty. I'm planning to go out next weekend because I can't stand be at home anymore. This weekend I will have to go to my cousin's party on saturday and to my other cousin's party on sunday, I'm crazy, I didn't want to go there but we must... Maybe I will be lucky and find someone interesting to talk about something nice, from a long time I don't meet some of them but they are funny people.

I'm a little bit nervous but I'm trying to be calm. I don't know, but after some sleep in the after I was woke up by someone exploding fireworks in the field in front of my house, by my mother talking to her sister on the phone and by my brother playing a game in the computer with a loud volume. Can't they let anyone rest in peace??? I'm asking myself if they have any psychological problem...

Hm... more wine... I must stop, if I don't, I will sleep untill midday... It's enough.

No comments: