Sunday, January 08, 2006

My day.

Today it was a good day. I took my dogs to walk in the street and they got happy with this, from a long time they didn't see the nature. I also saw my cousin with his girlfriend, she studied with me in the elementary school, good, they talked to me and left me happy.

Yesterday my love wasn't feeling so well but I'm happy that today he is feeling better and could smile to me. I know that everyone has some bad days and for me it's ok, I'm still loving him.

About my friend Katie, I'm happy because she is happy with someone new, I hope all the happy life to her and I wanted to say that she isn't alone, I'm always with her if she needs me but I know it's something little bit hard to say when she doesn't talk too much with me and I just don't call her because it's so expensive and because she never gave me her number or her address to we change letters. Katie, I like you.

No comments: