Saturday, January 21, 2006

Mangaratiba.

These are the pictures of my holiday with my family in Mangaratiba, we staied in my aunt Soraia's beach house with my aunt Simone and my uncle Romualdo and their sons which you already know their names.
We were in the Saco's beach, it isn't the best place to spend a weekened but it was wonderful because I had the people who I love near me for some days.

I don't know how I got this picture.

My cousins and my uncle there in the water.

The people.

Christopher and my aunt Simone.

People.



Me.

Me and my aunt.

Nico, Romulo and some people.

Them.

Me.

My brother and something in his head.

Me and my red uncle.

My aunt and my uncle.

Chris making castles of sand and my mother behind him.

My uncle Romualdo.

He again.

Me in the living room just taking some rest.

My aunt going to the bathroom hahaha!

Me taking some sun.

The beach.

My aunt and her sons.

Hahahaha! My uncle's back!

Me after the shower.

My brother.

My aunt.

Mom.
By Camila.