Monday, July 03, 2006

Alhamidulillah - Thanks God.

I'm thanking that Allah is giving me power to stand these things, these moments and everything. I'm getting my control back, I'm feeling rested. I think all the time I leave my prayers for a moment I find myself in bad situations and in bad moments that let me crazy. I won't ask for forgiviness right now because it's not coming from inside myself. We can say I had a nice day today and I'm thankful for that, though I'm having some problems these things are normal in humans' life and I have no way to run from this. Allah doesn't give us something bigger than the one we can stand. I know sometimes I'm wrong and not seeming the Camila that everyone knows but I'm trying my best. I also want to thank my love for having give me calm, kind, patience and knowledge to deal with these things. I feel he always near me and maybe that's why I'm having some better in my way. About my health and some bad thoughts about the one I don't like I don't know when they are going to stop, but I hope it happens soon. I pray for the best but I really do hope that he is not the best one. Allah corrects me if I'm wrong. I'm doing my best, I'm really trying.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

May Allah bless you and ease all your troubles.
Wasalam

Anonymous said...

Jazakallah for your comment on my blog.
please do link it up here, if you think it of benefit.
Jazakallah.
Wasalam

Tim Rice said...

I came by to say hello and found that life is not so well for you right now. I pray that you will experience peace.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... proactiv for canada Free acuvue colored contacts car covers