Friday, July 21, 2006

Just in Iguaba.

Hello everyone, i'm here posting about my travel here in Araruama, or call as Iguaba, I really do not know about the right name of the place because we are in the board of these two places. I just want to tell that I'm really far from my house but everything is O.K. here. I'm with my mother, brother, grandfather and grandmother. We are really enjoying here a lot, we laughed and yesterday, while we were playing cards, we couldn't stop playing and making each other laugh but just after clean all the beach house. Later I will think if I will write about what happened, it's something dirty but I don't worry. I'm in the cyber but listening to music because there is no one to talk to me here. By the way, see you when I get back home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »