Sunday, July 02, 2006

Inshallah...

... the things will be easy when he goes. I hope he doesn't be late to leave our lives. All I want is to see him far. It will be a bless from God. I don't if I can stand these things for more time. My heart is full of anger, not just about him but it's especially about him. Today I could find more control but because Alhamidulillah I didn't see his face for a long time because I decided to busy my mind with something else and giving some of my attention to my brother. I think I will change the signature of my e-mails and posts here, I think I will write this in the end: "I really do hate him!"
.
I was in the mosque on friday and the sheikh was talking about that inside our hearts we must prefer our brothers and sisters from islam, if the things are really like this I will go to hell because inside my heart, currently, he is one I hate most. I don't know, but my mind is really running about bad things. Just the fact to imagine him dying is wonderful, you have no idea about how is this feeling. Ai ai... what can I do? You know the rest...
.
I really do hate him!
Camila.

No comments: