Friday, July 14, 2006

A night without sleep.

I don't know what happened. After come back home from my course and my cousin Christopher's birthday party, I took my shower and came online to send some e-mails that I had to send. So, sometime after, minutes after midnight, I went to bed and tried to sleep but the time was passing and I was watching the hours going and no sleep. The first time I looked at my watch it was 1:40 a.m., sometime later, no sleep yet and the watch was marking 3:20 a.m. My mother had to wake up early today at 5:00 a.m. and at this time I was still awake. Even I tried to sleep I couldn't. My brother woke up at 6:00 a.m. and mom was already out but untill 9:40 a.m. I was just moving in the bed trying to keep my eyes closed forcing them to make me sleep. Though my eyes were burning, nothing. Sometime later finally I could sleep but at 10:20 a.m. someone called my home asking to talk to my mother, I know I answered the person but in the lunch, when my mother came back home and I tried to remember who had called her I couldn't. I didn't remember if it was a man or a woman, believe me, I couldn't remember it, even what the person told me I didn't remember neither. Near 11:20 a.m. I got sleepy again but 20 minutes later the phone rang again and guess, I didn't move from my place to open the call, because it was a call in the other phone, but it made me wake up and so I couldn't sleep anymore, if you can call what I have of "sleep".
.
After really wake up and don't try to be more on my bed I went to clean the street infront of our house's door. When I finished it was a hot weather and as I had to give shower on my dogs, Laika and Juninho, I did it. The good point of everything is that they loved to be clean again and received me with some kisses...
.
My grandmother got sick and so my family will not travel on this weekend as they were planing to do. But, don't worry about her, it's just a simple cold, she is fine.
.
Some minutes ago I made some camomila tea and drunk more than 1 bottle of it, I hope I can sleep this night because this headache isn't letting me rest at all.

3 comments:

Tim Rice said...

Those kinds of nights are horrible; hopefully they don't happen too often.

Hugs.

Asma said...

Hi dear, its never too late the good thing is that u notice and reply.....take care

Omni said...

Try melatonin if you can't sleep; it works really well, and is a natural substance your body makes to make you feel sleepy.