Monday, July 31, 2006

Happy birthday, Nadia!


Yeah! After Driss on July 27th yesterday, July 30th was my big sister!!! I tried to post this yesterday but the light here didn't help me.
.
She is someone so especial for me and deserves all the best. Hey, dear Nadia, Allah bless you in this day and light your road in this life. You are someone important and I'm so thankful because of the great families that Allah gave me in this life, I have nothing to complain about. I know I'm younger but if you need me, remember about the new sister you got, I'm here for everything.
.
Keep being the perfect one you are and the important one to your family and, especially, to your brother. He can't live without you and I also can't. Hey, my sister, I love you, Allah hafiz. Be happy in this wonderful day because you deserve this. I'm praying for your success.
.
From your sister,
Camila Bernardes

1 comment:

Tim Rice said...

It sounds like you have a neat sister. I wish her a happy birthday, too, belated though it is.