Sunday, July 09, 2006

They are killing me.

How are my days going on? It's better you don't ask about this. Everything became the same after the back of that one. Won't he understand that I can't stand him and untill when he is still arriving his finger in my family I will not like him?
.
I really don't know more what to do or how to act. He is finishing my health and the worse thing, I hate LIES and it's happening too. Use the same apologize always saying that "being adult" is the reason for do everything isn't in my mind. Run from the talkes when you say you aren't doing anything bad is also something hard to understand. Tell me if you ask something to someone and this one says that he/she is not doing anything wrong, so you ask why something was like that or why you saw strange things happening and this person doesn't answer you running from the talk. I don't know, but for what I know, the person when isn't guilt doesn't need to run from the talk. Am I right?
.
I don't know, I'm trying my best these days but my health is going down. I wish that oneday he goes, that's all I can think right now. Come on, I don't understand why she defends him. I think I won't understand never. And sorry for have the same topic always, but untill he exists and I feel bad I need to write somewhere what I'm feeling, if I don't do it I'm going to get crazy and probably do something bad with myself. If I was changed like this and called of evil just because I was right it means that she won't miss me.