Sunday, July 29, 2007

From a long time I don't post anything. Here it's very cold nowadays, we are like those people from cold countries where they have snow, we have smoke being out of our mouths or noses when we breath. My dogs are shaking with the cold of outside, the wind and the rain are making the things worse. My uncle is parking his car in our garage because on this wednesday he and my aunt are going to move to another house, just about 7 minutes far from here. We are going to miss them but it's normal. One of my aunts called us yesterday and today to talk something about her health and her new telephone number. Ah, it's not only cold, the dogs have cold too, they are getting sick, caughing and making atchins.

About me and my lover, we are so fine, to the ones who miss news from him, we are better from before, he is smiley again, he is well with me. I want he knows I love him. I'm also missing his posts but he has been busy with his work nowadays so it isn't resting time to him, so I understand it well.

Just wanna say I'm fine. Hi to everyone.

No comments: